Men's Prostate Formula
Mighty GNC, the world’s largest vitamin store chain has a large number of their own private label products and this prostate supplement is one of their better selling products. You would expect GNC to have a good lab score – and they did!
This product finished in the top 10 that we tested scoring a very impressive 398mg of sterols per serving. Pretty darn good! Compare that to all the scam products out there that promise the moon, make all kinds of big claims and hide behind scientific sounding company names, and yet their products are worthless bottles of powder. GNC is a class operation and makes very good products. They don’t specialize in prostate supplements like some of the superstar products we have found and reviewed here – but this is a very good product that will definitely help your prostate health. Good job.
Men's Prostate Formula Supplement Facts
TOP 5 PILLS:
Out of the over 150 pills we tested Prostagenix easily won as the number one prostate supplement we evaluated due to their spectacular laboratory scores. Loaded with beta-sitosterol and an intelligent polyphenols blend, put this sophisticated formula on top as king of the hill. Even we were shocked at how well it scored. Very intelligent and effective product. Super!
The eye-popping laboratory score is what rocketed this sensational product up to the second place in the rankings. Also, Vasotrexx is the only product to use a "caffeine free" version of green tea extract, which tells you they know exactly what they are doing. A winning product that will delivery great results!
This rock-solid formula from the LifeSeasons company in Texas came up BIG in the all-important laboratory tests. Comes in a softgel capsule and sold at Whole Foods stores nationwide. High lab scores and smart formula make this product top notch!
For years the company UniScience Group been saying their Pros-Terol pills are jam-packed with vital sterols that are far more powerful and effective than saw palmetto capsules. Their outstanding lab test score shows they can back up their claims! Super product with nice mixture of ingredients.
Super Prostate 3x
Super Prostate 3X is one of the newer prostate supplements on the market and it's a winner! Lab scores blew away most of the prostate industry heavy hitters. Like all the Top 5 this super pill doesn’t use any weak or over-rated ingredients. Smart. This formula has a great future ahead of it!
Men's Prostate Formula Lab Report:
- Pill Ratings
- Scams Exposed
- Lab Reports
- About Us
- Contact Us
- FTC Disclosure
©Copyright Digital Health Media, LLC.
All rights reserved.
- Glynn RJ, Campion EW, Bouchard GR, Silbert JE. The development of benign prostatic hyperplasia among volunteers in the Normative Aging Study. Am J Epidemiol. 1985 Jan;121(1):78-90. PMID 3964994
- Homma Y, Imajo C, Takahashi S, Kawabe K, Aso Y. Urinary symptoms and urodynamics in a normal elderly population. Scand J Urol Nephrol Suppl. 1994;157:27-30. PMID 7939451
- Berges RR, Kassen A, Senge T. Treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia with beta-sitosterol: an 18-month follow-up. BJU Int. 2000 May;85(7):842-6. PMID 10792163
- Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, Senge T. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Beta-sitosterol Study Group. Lancet. 1995 Jun 17;345(8964):1529-32. PMID 7540705
- Klippel KF, Hiltl DM, Schipp B. A multicentric, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol (phytosterol) for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. German BPH-Phyto Study group. Br J Urol. 1997 Sep;80(3):427-32. PMID 9313662
- Wilt TJ, MacDonald R, Ishani A. beta-sitosterol for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review. BJU Int. 1999 Jun;83(9):976-83. PMID 10368239
- Wilt T, Ishani A, MacDonald R, Stark G, Mulrow C, Lau J. Beta-sitosterols for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2000;(2):CD001043. PMID 10796740
- Von Holtz RL, Fink CS, Awad AB. Beta-Sitosterol activates the sphingomyelin cycle and induces apoptosis in LNCaP human prostate cancer cells. Nutr Cancer. 1998;32(1):8-12. PMID 9824850
- Duan RD. Anticancer compounds and sphingolipid metabolism in the colon. In Vivo. 2005 Jan-Feb;19(1):293-300. PMID 15796189
- Awad AB, Fink CS, Williams H, Kim U. In vitro and in vivo (SCID mice) effects of phytosterols on the growth and dissemination of human prostate cancer PC-3 cells. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2001 Dec;10(6):507-13. PMID 11916349
- Awad AB, Gan Y, Fink CS. Effect of beta-sitosterol, a plant sterol, on growth, protein phosphatase 2A, and phospholipase D in LNCaP cells. Nutr Cancer. 2000;36(1):74-8. PMID 10798219
- Awad AB, Downie A, Fink CS, Kim U. Dietary phytosterol inhibits the growth and metastasis of MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells grown in SCID mice. Anticancer Res. 2000 Mar-Apr;20(2A):821-4. PMID 10810360
- Awad AB, Downie AC, Fink CS. Inhibition of growth and stimulation of apoptosis by beta-sitosterol treatment of MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells in culture. Int J Mol Med. 2000 May;5(5):541-5. PMID 10762659
- Awad AB, Williams H, Fink CS. Phytosterols reduce in vitro metastatic ability of MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells. Nutr Cancer. 2001;40(2):157-64. PMID 11962251
- Medizinische Klinik, v.77 (1982), pp. 520
- Current Therapeutic Research, v. 55 (1994), pp. 776-85
- Beta-sitosterols for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10796740/
- Efficacy and Acceptability of Tadenan (Pygeum Africanum Extract) in the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): A Multicentre Trial in Central Europe - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9787978/
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We want to make it perfectly clear that we are not giving or recommending medical advice. This website is intended to be educational and informational only. You should check with a doctor or a qualified licensed health care professional before taking any of the products mentioned on this website. These products are reviewed and rated and recommended based on independent laboratory analysis, survey sheets received from men around the country, discussions with researchers, doctors and natural health industry personnel and based on the websites' operators' personal opinion and should not be viewed as absolute scientific conclusions. All opinions and reviews on this website are the opinion of, and were written by Fred Buckley, the president and owner of Verified Nutrition, the owner and distributor of ProstaGenix. The information contained on this website is intended to educate and inform you of natural products designed to help improve prostate health and not to treat, cure, prevent or modify any disease. Neither Fred Buckley or Digital Health Media, LLC assume any liability for the information contained herein. The publishers of this guide do have a financial interest in some of the products reviewed herein. The mention of any celebrity or other name in this guide does not constitute an endorsement of this guide, or any product mentioned herein.